USE OF THIS WEBSITE
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
- This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by doorBOX® or a third party. doorBOX® does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
- We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from this website and we exclude liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, we limit our liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- You release doorBOX®, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- Prices listed on this website and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by doorBOX®.
- This website may contain links to external Internet websites. doorBOX® does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
- Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security protection or password protect that doorBOX® establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
- You must only use this website, and you must only display, copy, distribute download and print portions of this website for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
- We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside of doorBOX’s control or maintenance requirements.
- These conditions are governed by laws of the State of South Australia, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
doorBOX® accepts the following methods of payment for orders placed on the Website:
- Credit Card
POSTAGE AND HANDLING
doorBOX® will not dispatch any order until payment for that product has been received in full. doorBOX® will endeavour to send all orders within two business days of payment being received in full.
doorBOX® assumes no responsibility for products that are lost or broken during transit. doorBOX® will post with insurance at the customer’s request, however the extra cost incurred as a result of such insurance must be covered by the customer. If the customer does not expressly request insurance, doorBOX® will not take out insurance on the order.
All freight costs are inclusive of postage and handling.
doorBOX® assumes no responsibility for any Customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply in countries outside of Australia. If the customer has any Customs related questions, doorBOX® encourages the customer to contact their country’s Customs office, although doorBOX® will ship any products the customer orders to the address that the customer provides.
The laws are different in every country, they change often, and doorBOX® cannot keep up with them all. The responsibility rests with the customer to check with their country’s Customs office to see if their country allows the importation of products ordered.
doorBOX® will follow the exact directions in the customer’s order. If for whatever reason the order is seized by Customs, doorBOX® will not issue the customer a refund unless all products are returned to doorBOX® in their original condition (with the expense of return shipping borne by the customer).
Any duties or taxes that may apply to any international order are the responsibility of the customer.
doorBOX® assumes no responsibility for products that are seized by international Customs authorities.
doorBOX® will accept returns if a product is faulty or is significantly different to what is described in the item description.
If an item is to be returned it must be returned in its original, sealed package and must be unused.
Consideration for returned items will be given as a full refund of the purchase price or as a credit, at the discretion of doorBOX®. Postage and handling costs will not be refunded, except in the case where doorBOX® has been grossly negligent.
We encourage you to create an account when using our website, however you can choose not to create an account. Our registration form requires users to give us contact information such as name, email address and account password. You must be 15 years of age or older to register. Creating and account helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you supply on the registration form will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order or to answer your questions. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password.
When you place an order, we collect contact information on our Billing Details Form, such as your shipping and email addresses and phone number. Contact information from the Billing Details Form is used to send orders and information to our customers and to contact them when necessary.
Use of Information
Information collected by doorBOX® is used for the following purposes:
- We collect information to process customer orders, to contact our customers concerning the status of an order or to answer any of their questions.
- We collect information to contact users about upcoming doorBOX® sales, promotions, product information and newsletters.
- Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
- doorBOX® will have access to and will use the personally identifiable information you provide in connection with your purchases on this website, and it may use your data for payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, website evaluation and data analysis, and also for marketing and promotional material distribution.
- We may release your personal information to comply with the law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We do not sell any information about our users.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current email address. In the event that the last email address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our transmittal of the email containing such notice will nevertheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
doorBOX® may place a feature called a “cookie” on your hard drive. A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie may contain certain information, such as a unique user session ID number, which is used to track the page(s) you visited. This unique number allows us to keep track of your order as you shop on our site. Cookies also allow us to recognize registered users when they visit, and to provide those customers with specific related information.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change the configuration of your browser to prevent this from occurring. Even without a cookie, you can still take advantage of most of the features of our website, but you will not be able to make a purchase with cookies disabled. Additionally, we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user unless you log-in.
Option to Opt-out
At all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future email updates by sending us an email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Security of Information
doorBOX® has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. We do not store any of your credit card or payment information. Any such information is used instantaneously and only insofar as it is required to complete payment for your orders at the time of purchase.
Contacting the Website
Should you have any further questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.
This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites. doorBOX® does not endorse any linked websites, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites. discl doorBOX® aims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that doorBOX® is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites, and that the access or use of any such linked websites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against doorBOX® with respect to such linked websites.
If you can’t find answers to your questions here, please contact us.